- We always try to start on schedule -- even if only half the people have arrived.
- Father and son prepare the old chair seats by removing the covers and padding as the instructor directed.
- Mr. Brookshire showing how different placement on the fabric print will effect the finished product.
- These classes have no age limit.
- Getting down to the frame on the old chair seats.
- Repairing a broken frame
- Rebuilding the seat.
- Cutting out the seat lining (doesn't show on the finished product)
- Slipping the finished seat in place.
- The finished product finished for the Smith family.
- Mr. Brookshire showing how to use an industrial machine for a sewn seat cover.