Small Engine Repair
- For this workshop we had four separate work stations. Here at station one they are preparing to work on the motorcycle transmission.
- Explaining what they're working on to new arrivals. Although this station was not able to fix their problem during the ShopTime, they identified the needed parts and what further work it would take to fix the problem.
- Station 2: Repairing a Lawn Mower pull cord
- Station 3: Caleb explaining how a transmission works. At this station they take a Model A transmission completely a part and place it back together.
- Transmission rebuild with a new group
- the last group to rebuild the transmission.
- Station 4: Aaron explaining how an engine works
- He was able to get this motor finished and running by the end of the ShopTime.